Cocoa Beach Engagement Shoot




I spent the evening with Beckie and Richard at Cocoa Beach and the shoot was a blast. They are alot of fun and I'm looking forward to their wedding in November. It was 7pm and sun was directly on us so a single vivitar was all I needed to pull out the beautiful blues of the sky and ocean. Without the extra flash the background could possibly be washed out. I wanted to keep the colors vivid and even try make them look better so I pumped in some extra light to make the background pop. I love how they are separated from the background and look almost 3-D. My daughter Roen also enjoyed the shoot because she played in the ocean for about 45 minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the lines in that first one bro! Love that you're posting more...keeps me anxious for more "sd" work!