God's Color Palette October 5th

Trevor and Janell had a wedding gift on Friday night with a most spectacular sunset. This a was special wedding shoot as I have know Janell and her family for over 20 years. They celebrated at Gulfview resort in Clearwater right next to Sand Key where we took these photos. Thanks to the Haberling and Stultz families for having me as a part of their special day. Trevor and Janell I hope you treasure these wedding gift photos from God. Skies like this on a wedding day are rare. We started with a few shots on the ceremony location then went over to Sand Key where the sun was beginning to set. As it did the night sky lit up with some amazing colors. One off camera light and my on camera dialed down a bit preserved the color of the sky and Wow, let the images speak for themselves.














6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW is right Scott - these colors are indeed a reminder for me on a regular basis of God, the Artist! You used that art well in these shots my friend! I'm loving it! The off camera lighting makes them all that more dramatic. Keep posting!

Kevin Keelan said...

There are only a few Photogs taking the time and the initiative to produce such amazing images like these.
Your love and passion for the art really shows.
Beautiful sunsets are only one of many gifts God gives for us to enjoy, another is the gift he gave you to capture it so beautifully.
Kev

Jenn Regruth said...

Well done, Scott! What a sky, you lucky (and talented) guy!
I love it!
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Scott,

We absolutely love the pictures you took of our wedding. You did a great job and God provided the once in a lifetime background to enhance the wonderful pictures you took. We were so impressed by the professionalism you displayed and the ideas you had in taking the pictures. Thank you 10 times over for the fantastic job you did!!!

Greatful always,

Trevor and Janell Stultz

Scott David Waisanen said...

Thanks Jenn, I hope you are enjoying the fall off with you kids. Janell and Trevor you are very welcome. I enjoy being with you all and your wedding was amazing.
Scott

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures Scott! I love the way you captured "God's Color Palette!" Good work my friend!