Vegas Wedding

The first weekend of the year was a whirlwind in Las Vegas. It was my first trip there and I went to photograph a wedding..."The Wedding" of the decade from the mother's standpoint, right Cindy? For those of you who have been to Vegas you know what I mean by it being amazingly huge. Everywhere you look is a hotel and it could take you 20 minutes to walk from one end of a hotel property to another. We had a great time and Tim and Ashley's wedding was beautiful. Their family and friends, over 50 of them, all made the trip to enjoy the long weekend together before school started back up. Friday night was the rehearsal dinner at the Venetian(see photos below), which is beautiful by the way, and then the ceremony/reception was at Caesar's Palace. The property is sooooo huge, wow. Everything about the weekend was great, the wedding and reception went off without a problem, thanks Erica for your wonderful coordination to keep things going and keeping Cindy sane, and it was fun spending time with friends and to be allowed the privilege of photographing their beautiful day. I will go back to Vegas someday and I'll look forward to winning some of my money back. I did leave with more than I came with though so that is a successful outing for my first time trying my luck at things.














2 comments:

antonio said...

SO now we are doing Destination Weddings !!! I'll have you Florida boys on my patch soon.

Seriously though Scott great stuff. I love Vegas and I am sure this couple got a great album to catch the mood of the place and the scenery.

How may Vivitars you need in the Bellagio ?? 15 ?? Ha ha. Im in florida on April, probably hook up with you boys.

T the Brit

Kevin Keelan said...

Sup Scott,
Great images my friend, I would have loved to to be your 2nd.