Trash The Dress

Having not posted in a while I want to wish everyone a happy new year. This year started with a bang going to Las Vegas to celebrate a wedding with Tim and Ashley Swander. I'll post some images from their wedding in a couple of days...I hope. Then comes the trash the dress session we did this afternoon with Kimberly and Wayne. What a fun experience and they were amazing. It was really cold and windy today and the mud and water was freezing, but they had a great time and we got some amazing photos. Kimberly's parents, Wayne and Bug, from Ebinger Photography were with us as well as Edmund Rhodes from Rhodes Studios Videography. I will post a video of the shoot once Edmund is finished editing the footage. Also a special thanks to their friend Carson who took he to the mudding hole and lent Kimberly and Wayne the 4-wheelers. The location is somewhere near I-95 and 520 around the Cocoa Expo. We started with some basic shots and progressed into the riding and playing in the mud. I'll let the photos speak for themselves and I'd love to hear your feedback on the images. I sure had a great time with everyone today who went and I hope you all enjoyed yourself as well. If you would like to see all the images go to my website and the proof section. The username is trash1 and the password is 8905. The online gallery will be available until April 21, 2008. Enjoy!!!





















5 comments:

antonio said...

Dude, how on earth did you get her to kill that dress. I love the fact she is still trying to look Glam in all that mud, very funny.

Unique a little controversial but hey you are doing it !!! That is what counts. I love the action shot of them booth on the Quad. !!

T

Scott David Waisanen said...

Thanks T, it was a great time and Kimberly had a great time doing the shoot even though it was freezing cold. Let us know when you are in town, I'd love to see you.

Anonymous said...

Le foto della sposa nel fango sono fantastiche
Le ho scaricate nel mio computer

Italia ,Lombardia, Varese Marchirolo
pelozit@katamail.com

Scott David Waisanen said...

Varese,
Grazie, era divertimento molto e sono felice voi li gradisco. Ho utilizzato un traduttore di frase per rispondere di nuovo voi in italiano.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Is that dress still in one piece?
Would you like tos ell the dress?
Wendy